Duster II Ph2 Turboschaden mit 25.000km

Hello,
I also had a problem with the turbo on my 2020 Duster 1.5 dCi 4x4.
It happened after 35,000 km.
The dealer repaired the damage under warranty. Turbo replaced, intercooler and oil replaced. It happened quite quickly - within a week - and I was also provided with a replacement car.

But that happened in Latvia, so maybe there is a better dealer here.

However, regarding the turbo issue, they said that this was something they had never experienced before with 1.5L engines...at least at such low mileage. And their verdict was that something was sucked into the turbo, but they have no idea what exactly.

but they have no idea what exactly.

Foreign body contact. Even the smallest parts can cause damage. However, it is usually due to bearing damage - too much play - and contact between the turbine and the wall. Or over-revving due to too high a speed. No turbocharger lasts forever. It's good that the intercooler was replaced, as chips from contact with the turbine often end up there.

Mod.:
Das Thema hatten wir hier ja schon öfter. Bitte schreibt eure Beiträge nihct nur in Englisch, sondern zumindest zweisprachig! Nicht jeder kann Englisch! Genau dafür gibt es online-Übersetzer wie DeepL.

We've already had this topic here. Please write your posts not only in English, but at least bilingually also in German! Not everyone can speak English! That's exactly why there are online translators like DeepL.

Dacianer.de - die Dacia-Community

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
papastudt
Zurück