One Touch Module for Dacia

Es hat nur indirekt mit den Modulen zu tun:
Ich fände die Comfort Funktion super, weil ich in der Tiefgarage parken werde, deren Tor mit Zugschalter öffnet.

Ist beim Dokker die Türverkleidunge geklebt, geklipst oder gar beides?

Ich möchte nicht beim Abbau überrascht werden und dann nicht das passende Material zum Wiedereinbau nicht da haben.

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Es hat nur indirekt mit den Modulen zu tun:
Ich fände die Comfort Funktion super, weil ich in der Tiefgarage parken werde, deren Tor mit Zugschalter öffnet.

Ist beim Dokker die Türverkleidunge geklebt, geklipst oder gar beides?

Ich möchte nicht beim Abbau überrascht werden und dann nicht das passende Material zum Wiedereinbau nicht da haben.

Hello,

Something like this:

(My appreciation for LoganFan for uploading this video)

For Dokker you must, also, to remove the buttons windows console.
If you don't want remote control function, you don't need to remove the door panel , just mount the module between button and electrical harness.

Regards,
Dev-Car Team

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thank you!
But aren´t the buttons mounted in teh armrest of the door panel? So I will have to remove them to get acces to the connectors.
I don´t need teh remote function.

If don't need the remote function, just remove the buttons on the door panel and connect the module.

Same for the passenger side.

Anhänge

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    363,3 KB · Aufrufe: 64
  • IMG_20160927_130524_resized_20160927_013225962.jpg
    IMG_20160927_130524_resized_20160927_013225962.jpg
    177,6 KB · Aufrufe: 64
Thank you for the instructions - I did not know you could take the switch out that easy. I did only sit in our Dokker in the Showroom. Still waiting for it to be repaired (OTS regarding the sliding doors)

Wird das Modul einfach zwischen Schalter und Fahrzeug Kabelbaum gesteckt? Oder benötigt man noch andere Schalter?

So wie ich das verstehe wird es für die One-Touch-Funktion nur dazwischen gesteckt. Nur für die Funktion über die Fernbedienung muss noch mehr gemacht werden. Dies gilt allerdings nur für diejenige, die man in Rumänien beziehen kann. In Deutschland gibt es eine, bei der auch dann mehr zu tun ist.

As far as I understood it is only necessary to plug it in to have the One-touch-function. For having the function with the remote there has to be made something more. This is only valid for the version which can be ordered in Romania. In Germany there is a version where more has to be done.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello,

As urpes noted, if you want only One-Touch function , then installation is very simple, the one-touch module is intercalated between window switch and electrical harness. (plug & play)
If you desire the remote control function, it is needed some changes (not very complicated) - see post # 6.

Have a nice day,
DEV-CAR Team

Hello,

Until the end of this year we will apply a 15% price discount for the entire range of One-Touch Modules.

( http://dev-car.ro/ )

Have a nice winter holidays!
Dev-Car Team

I did order a module and will report back when it´s here.

Habe nun auch ein Modul geordert. Kennt sich einer mit den Lieferzeiten aus?

So heute ist das Modul angekommen, der Einbau war in 5 minuten erledigt. Danke Dev-Car

We are glad that you are satisfied.

Thank you for your reply,
Dev-Car Team

Hi,

am I right that I need only one module for drivers side for the function with both windows in the front?

Thanks for the answer.

----------------

Sehe ich es richtig, dass ich nur ein Modul brauche, damit das vom Fahrersitz aus mit beiden vorderen Fenstern funktioniert?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück