Media Nav - welches sind meine aktuellen Karten?

heze

Mitglied
Fahrzeug
Sandero Stepway TCe90
Hallo, habe einen Sandero Stepway (EZ Mai 2018) mit Media Nav Evolution.
Beim Updatevorgang gibt es - bei eingestecktem USB Stick mit Fingerprint - in der Toolbox einen ganzen Katalog an Karten, die käuflich zu erwerben sind. Darunter Westeuropa für 109,00 € / veröffentlicht 7.2.
Bedeutet dieses Angebot, dass ich eine ältere Version (7.1) besitze? Wie kann ich erkennen, welche Karten (Land / Version) mein Nav aktuell besitzt und daraus folgend, welche Karten ich updaten muss?
Gruß

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Danke für den Link. mit der Möglichkeit die Kartenversionen direkt am Media Nav abzulesen. Was ich vermisse ist diese Informationen in der Toolbox sehen zu können.

Entschuldig mir, dass ich English schreiben sollte, mein Deutsch is nich zo ganz gut.

I have an Opel Vivaro L2H1 and this one has the Navi50, which uses the same software as yours. I bought a in 2016 and then acquired the new maps. 'New' meant last quarter of 2014 or for my specific case the map of Bulgaria the map 2015Q4 (last quarter 2015). i know the software is made by Hungarians, and in the beginning i found it very difficult compared to TomTom but i really got addicted to this software. It is really outstanding because i can plan so many routes as i want and under every part of the screen is some menu with really adequate information. Even companies can be found around the spot you are at that moment. i use it a lot from Belgium to Bulgaria and back (2222 km), and only one thing is missing: There are NO maps of Makedonia: when you cross that border, you no longer exist (not one road).

Now i have version 7.1 as well after a year because it updated and the only option now is to upgrade the map of Bulgaria up to 7.2.

I already had bought this map, and the Easter European map, but then you have to select manual some countries, because the memorie is not enough to load all European and all East European countries (including Russia) as well.

If someone would have a problem, you can let me know, because i really love this software, even though some new highways are not known at all (part of Roumania, part of Bulgaria, part between Nish and border Bulgaria to Sofia, but there are not so many highways in that type of countries).

The precision of calculating time and distance is as well very good. The warning of speed camera's seems even to be update, except for Belgium and similar countries where they changed the speed to 70 km instead of the old 90 km/h on the secundary roads.

And what the women often like that drive with me, is the option "Who bin ich" and there you will even see the altitude (in Bulgaria very nice feature, in Belgium and the Netherlands not of course, that why it is call 'Nieder'lânde...).

The music installatie is really high level as well after replacing the speakers only (in the doors of the van) and the connectiono USB/Bluetooth performs always well. The microphone has some resonance, but that is no problem either.

I will send a mail now to ask what is the difference in the map Bulgaria between 7.1 en 7.2. to know if it is a big change.

I do not think so, because we nowhere read about updates.

Ich grüsse Ihnen, und entschuldig Mich dass ich ein Opel Vivaro habe und nur Deutsch verstehe aber ganz nicht gut sprechen oder schreiben kann.

Jean Marc VAN BELLE +je

Hallo @jean Marc VAN BELLE +je
one thing is missing: There are NO maps of Makedonia: when you cross that border, you no longer exist (not one road)
Hello,
but there are maps of Macedonia see here:

Si è cercato - Mondo Duster Italia=

Gruss:D

Anhänge

• Mappe Mazedonien.jpg
    Mappe Mazedonien.jpg
    98,5 KB · Aufrufe: 23
  • seite mondo.jpg
    seite mondo.jpg
    131 KB · Aufrufe: 21
Zurück