Gestänge Getriebe, 10.000 Km

a.ilie

Neumitglied
Fahrzeug
Dacia Duster TCe 130 4WD, Bj 2019
Dacia Duster TCe 130 4WD, Bj. 08.2019
Hallo zusammen,

hat vielleicht jemand das Gleiche wie ich mal gehört?
Seit ein paar Monaten, nach 8.000 Km beim Gangwechsel vom 3. zu 2. ist ein "Klick", ähnlich wie eine "Stahllamelle von Hefter" zu hören.
Das kommt nur ab und zu, und ist auch nach dem Stopp zum Anfahren, z.B. beim Wechseln (in Stehen) vom 3. zu 1. Gang oder von 3. zu 2. Gang zu hören.
Ich vermute, dass eine Sicherheitslamelle (???) die die Gestänge der Linie 1.-2. von der Linie 3.-4. absichert, locker geworden sein kann.
Habe nirgendwo eine ET-Zeichnung oder ET-Katalog gefunden und für Mitte September habe ich ein Termin in d. Werkstatt beantragt.

Beste Grüße
Alex

Hello colleagues,
Same problem with my Duster dci 4wd 2018 at almost 36000km. It occurred a month ago and have a dealership service appointment on 7th September and hopefully they will fix it. Later on I will share what has been fixed.

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Hi dacianer, thank you for your answer.
I know another case, same car version, same problem, but in Romania and the Dacia owner must wait for his apointment by service some weeks too.
Have a nice day!

Hi colleagues, The car has been to the dealership and unfortunately they claimed that the transmission itself was causing the noise I've reported.Unfortunately they said that there've been several cars reported with the same issue and they called Renault which said that they knew about the problem and are working for a solution.Whenever it's available Renault would call all dealerships with affected cars by VIN and fix by their own whatever should be fixed... Now I should be driving with the knocking sound which is not reported as dangerous and should wait for Renault company... :(

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Die Renault Autowerkstadt kennt diesen Problem und wechselt in Garantiezeit den gesamte Hebel-Kulisse- Mechanismus.
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

Hi dacianer,
yesterday I was with my Duster Tc 130 4x4 in a Renault authorized repairer and the workshop master knew this defect. Next week they will change my gear change mechanism(lever and culises, all together).The work was estimated at approx. 2,5 h, all warranty.

Dacianer.de - die Dacia-Community

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Hdfiesel
Zurück