Jogger Countdown

Hello, I have ordered Jogger in Czech republic few days ago. I would like to ask you if dealers in Germany guarantee actual price written in the contract or if you will pay price by the actual price list when they deliver car to you. For example if they deliver car in March and in March there will be price list 5% higher you will pay contract price + 5%.
Hello and welcome,
the prices here are fixed as soon as you sign the contract.
The only thing that is not fixed yet is the interest rate if you have to pay the car off and don't pay the price all at once.

Hello, I have ordered Jogger in Czech republic few days ago. I would like to ask you if dealers in Germany guarantee actual price written in the contract or if you will pay price by the actual price list when they deliver car to you. For example if they deliver car in March and in March there will be price list 5% higher you will pay contract price + 5%.
The contract price
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

Offenbar lese ich die allgemeine Presse nicht mehr oder es ist mir beim lesen dessen was ich lese entgangen. Hast du da mal einen Link zu einem der offenbar zahlreichen Artikel zu dem

Nur mal auf die Schnelle. Könnte dir noch mindestens 5 weitere schicken. Gruß Andi

Preis-Schock für Autokäufer: Neuwagen könnten 10 Prozent teurer werden

Neuwagen werden noch teurer

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Es gibt beim Preis im Kaufvertrag eine Ausnahme und dessen sollte sich jeder bewusst sein. Bei längeren Lieferzeiten besteht durchaus das Recht seitens des Händlers bei Preiserhöhungen vom Hersteller, diese an den Kunden weiterzugeben.

Normally you will have to pay the NET-Price which is in your contract mentioned.

Whatever changes may incur cause of governmental regulatory changes, tax rates, reg.fees etc. could change the gross price, you are obliged to pay.

As Bartholomay mentioned, if the time lap is rather extensive between contract signing and delivery you could be asked to pay an adjusted (net) price.

Therefore, as the waiting period for a jogger now is expected not to exceed 4 to 6 months you should be in for the (NET) price fixed in the contract.

All the best
I guess u made the right choice with your Jogger!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
zurzeit hätte der Händler gar keine Argumentationsgrundlage den Preis nach der Bestellung zu erhöhen, da sich bisher auch der Listenpreis (noch) nicht verändert hat

Dacianer.de - die Dacia-Community

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Patfortsch
Zurück