seat hight from ground

Bronto

Neumitglied
Fahrzeug
kein Dacia
Hi everyone. Hope you can live with a question in English, my german are not so good :lol: (replies in german are ok though)

I wonder if some of your Duster owners can tell med the exact seat hight for the drivers seat, measured from ground. Cannot seem to find such measurement anywhere. Need it to judge if the car are too high for me to enter, with a small disability. (Peugeot 5008 for instance, are too high and so are some of the Honda SUV's)

The hight of the Lodgy are just perfect, but should preferebly not be any higher than that.

I ask because the Duster are not yet available in DK, so cannot try it out yet. Hate to travel to SE or DE to find one, if you guys can tell me beforehand that its too high. Measurements from Dacias webpage could indicate a similar hight to the Lodgy (total hight minus drivers headroom are equal, approx 71 cm, but would like to have a precise measurement)

Also, is there a difference from the Duster 2013 and the older model (2010 or so?) It will be the facelifted version to arrive in DK, hopefully soon

Thanks in advance

Hello Bronto
First of all, welcome here:)
Now to your question;
Seat Height for the Duster 2010-up is about 78cm, + - about 5cm, measured from Ground. Internal Seat Height is about 30 cm.
I just dont know the Seat height of the Lodgy, but i hope, this will help you to make the best decision.
greetings;Gerhard

• Danke
Reaktionen: awg
Du kunnne da ogsaa spörge paa Dansk, jeg tror at alle sprog er repräsenteret her i gruppen:lol:
Jeg har en 3 aar gammel Duster, men bytter den en af de närmeste dage med en af de nye Logan.
Du giver bare lyd hvis du skal blruge flere maal..
P.S Dusteren er meget törstig, du skal regne med 10km/liter

Hi everyone. Hope you can live with a question in English, my german are not so good.
@Bronto
Hi Bronto
i have read this and stay alive! ;):D
Welcome Bronto and stay awile.
i was often in DK(Hou,Hals)
The best i found the DK Freeways,all must 100Km/h speed
and driving is easy!.

And now i must say, that my english is a little bit bad,sorry for this!.:lol:

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Du kunnne da ogsaa spörge paa Dansk, jeg tror at alle sprog er repräsenteret her i gruppen:lol:
Jeg har en 3 aar gammel Duster, men bytter den en af de närmeste dage med en af de nye Logan.
Du giver bare lyd hvis du skal blruge flere maal..
P.S Dusteren er meget törstig, du skal regne med 10km/liter

gammel Duster?.:lol:

Jeg var lige ude og med maalebaandet, i min Duster er der en sädesänkningsfunktion, dvs sädet kan sänkes i höjden.
I den laveste position er sädeoverfladen 30 cm fra gulvet / 70 cm fra jorden til sideoverfladen...med flere indstillinger opefter..haaber at det hjälper dig

Mein Deutsch ist total Beschissen, deswegen mein Antwort in Dänish, in niedrigste sitzposision ist die sitzfläche 30 cm über der Boden bzw 70 cm über der erde..und ja Gammel Duster ist Alte Duster...wobei Gammel Dansk ist besser

and driving is easy!.
Schon lange nicht in Dänemark :lol: fast wie in Deutschland
Motorvej/Autobahn 110/130 km/t
Landstrassen 80 km/t
Stadt 50 km/t

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Jeg var lige ude og med maalebaandet, i min Duster er der en sädesänkningsfunktion, dvs sädet kan sänkes i höjden.
I den laveste position er sädeoverfladen 30 cm fra gulvet / 70 cm fra jorden til sideoverfladen...med flere indstillinger opefter..haaber at det hjälper dig

Mein Deutsch ist total Beschissen, deswegen mein Antwort in Dänish, in niedrigste sitzposision ist die sitzfläche 30 cm über der Boden bzw 70 cm über der erde..und ja Gammel Duster ist Alte Duster...wobei Gammel Dansk ist besser
Also was ich hier in Deutsch lese ist nicht total beschissen!.
Manch ein Deutscher kann nicht so schreiben!
Und ja Gammel Dansk is gut!.
Anhang anzeigen 9610

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

and driving is easy!.

Schon lange nicht in Dänemark :lol: fast wie in Deutschland
Motorvej/Autobahn 110/130 km/t
Landstrassen 80 km/t
Stadt 50 km/t
Ja ist schon länger her :D,aber die Schwiegereltern fahren seit fast 40 Jahren jedes Jahr hoch!.
Seit wann ist denn eigentlich110/130 km/h?
130 ist auch ok,wenn alle das selbe Fahrenmgeht es halt flüssiger!

>>Seit wann ist denn eigentlich110/130 km/h?<<
Schon lange hier, schätze um die 10 Jahren, es hängt ein bisschen von die strecken ab wo welche geschwindigheit erlaubt ist..der realität sieht aber so aus: wo 110 KM geschildert ist fahren die Dänen 120 und bei 130 fahren die 140...kostet aber recht viel wenn man erwisch wird. Auf die landstrassen fahren die fast alle mit 80-85 KM... Die Dänen fährt halt generel komisch, Ich fahre lieber in Deutschland:D:D

Hello Bronto,
warm welcome from me here in the forum. Here you can learn about the Dacia, because there's nothing like advice from people who have daily contact with the cars.

My english is terrible, sorry

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Hi everyone.

First of all, thanks for the welcome and the swift replies. For all my fellow Danish guys, thanks for the replies in Danish, however I do believe more people willl be able to read the answers if kept in English

@sabaitoo, the seat hight adjustment might be just what I need. 70 cm might be just right, so the Duster is still to be considered (although the Lodgy is also still considered ;-). Will go to my local Lodgy pusher soon to get the exact measured seat hight that I prefer (also has hight adjustable seats)

Your measured 10km/l is that for the gasolin or the diesel engine? (Prefer diesel myself, hopes for the 4X4 Laurente Diesel to hit DK, with a reasonable (=cheap, compared to competitors) price.

I see it positive that you wish to switch from one Dacia to another, but why do you need to get rid of the Duster?

Does anyone here know if the new Duster is different than the old, size wise? (maybe some Swedish are in here, after all the sale of the new Duster are well of in Sweden)

Hi Bronto,
The 10 Km/l is with gasoline, engine 16V, 105 Hp/Hk
So far I have had 3 Logans, 1 Duster and will have the new Logan ( Sandero Version :lol: ) within a couple of days. I allways have 2 Dacias in use, one for me and one for the wife.
I normally change them every 3 years or around 60-70000 before the bigger inspections, I buy them with 5 year Warranty extension, so can still sell them with 2 years warranty.
The Duster I bought for 15.200, is 3 years old and my Renault dealer pays 11.000, so that means I roughly have had a cost of 115 / month to allways drive a new car.
The Duster is fun to drive in Winter when there is a lot of snow, but the winter is to short..:lol:, I would definately have kept it if I lived in Denmark, but here in Germany I dont really need 4x4..and as said it uses to much gasoline,,so buy a diesel :D
With all the Dacias I never had any problems, they are very reliable cars :wub::wub::wub: I will continue to drive Dacia, even try the Sandero Logan:D

Dacianer.de - die Dacia-Community

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
wesleujuniorgrossi
Zurück