Raspberry Pi / Car PC

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Moin
Ich habe Aktuell 2 Pi`s am Laufen, einen 2b Zuhause als Mediacenter (Webradio und Anime Streams über HDMI) und der 2., ein 3b ist im Dokker als Mediacenter (Musik, Navi, selten mal Video, mit Hifiberry und RPi 7" Display). Ein 3. Sollte eigentlich als Spielekonsole eingerichtet werden, aber ich habe mir einen GPD XD Gekauft, der ist deutlich Performanter, insbesondere was PS1, N64 und Dreamcast angeht.
IMG_20180303_174117.jpg
(Da steckt ein Pi hinter)

lg
Cassie

Moin
Ich habe Aktuell 2 Pi`s am Laufen, einen 2b Zuhause als Mediacenter (Webradio und Anime Streams über HDMI) und der 2., ein 3b ist im Dokker als Mediacenter (Musik, Navi, selten mal Video, mit Hifiberry und RPi 7" Display). Ein 3. Sollte eigentlich als Spielekonsole eingerichtet werden, aber ich habe mir einen GPD XD Gekauft, der ist deutlich Performanter, insbesondere was PS1, N64 und Dreamcast angeht.
Anhang anzeigen 52164
(Da steckt ein Pi hinter)

lg
Cassie

Hallo. Cassie can you tell me more about your project?
I want to mirror my android phone to Medianav standard and maybe you can help me!
Entschuldigung für meine Englisch Sprache. Ich habe nür B1 Zertifikat für Deutsch. Ist einfacher für mich auf Englisch.

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Moin,
What LoganFan writes is right, its Impossible to Mirror an Android Phone to the Medianav with Touch Support. The Only way to do anything like that, with a digitizer that works, is an other Headunit or a Raspberry Pi, like in the YT Videos above.
If you only want to look at the Preconfigured Screen, you can use a HDMI to Composite Video Converter (NTSC, not PAL) at the Input for the RVC. But the Quality is Cheap, and for every Change, you mut pick up your Phone.

For a detailed view to my Raspberry Pi Setup, click to the link in my Signature. The Software i'm using is from the Raspicar Project. It is a little bit Out-dated, specially the Navit Software (but it uses OSM Data, so the map is very current).

regards
Cassie

P.S. : I'm sorry for my bad English, most of it i learn by the Youtube Academy :rolleyes:

Moin,
What LoganFan writes is right, its Impossible to Mirror an Android Phone to the Medianav with Touch Support. The Only way to do anything like that, with a digitizer that works, is an other Headunit or a Raspberry Pi, like in the YT Videos above.
If you only want to look at the Preconfigured Screen, you can use a HDMI to Composite Video Converter (NTSC, not PAL) at the Input for the RVC. But the Quality is Cheap, and for every Change, you mut pick up your Phone.

For a detailed view to my Raspberry Pi Setup, click to the link in my Signature. The Software i'm using is from the Raspicar Project. It is a little bit Out-dated, specially the Navit Software (but it uses OSM Data, so the map is very current).

regards
Cassie

P.S. : I'm sorry for my bad English, most of it i learn by the Youtube Academy :rolleyes:

Thank you. If i buy this Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ - Raspberry Pi (https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-3-model-b-plus/) and this touch display from Raspberry Raspberry Pi Touch Display - Raspberry Pi (https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-touch-display/) will be good? And then install android as on youtube!

Dacianer.de - die Dacia-Community

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
gigixx
Zurück