MediaNav im Bootloop gefangen. Was nun?

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Hier ist das Verfahren
Vielen Dank für die Anleitung @NeeK ! Super!
Ich probiere es die Tage mal aus (kann etwas dauern) und melde mich danach zurück!

Eine generelle Frage: Wird das Forum automatisch übersetzt? In meinen Emails habe ich den Text auf Englisch erhalten? Englisch wäre übrigens kein Problem, wenn's damit leichter ist!

I have an addon for automatic page translator in my browser Mozzila. You can try it.Ich habe ein Addon für die automatische Seitenübersetzung in meinem Browser Mozilla. Du kannst es versuchen.
1612718171218.png

Hier ist das Verfahren
Thanks @NeeK for the very detailed description.
I think I followed it step by step. Unfortunately it did not work.
The MediaNav is still stuck in the boot loop: Showing the Dacia Logo for 40sec, turning black, and restarting again.

Can you please check, if the following is correct?

PartitionTable.JPG
For partition 0 "SC": I am not sure, if I did it correctly. I copied all the files to SC, SC4, SC4. After that, when I press the button "set accessible", SC is visible and accessible in Windows as drive E:. Is that wrong in order to be bootable?

SC.JPG

SC2.JPG

sc3.JPG

sc4.JPG

Did you made the last step Set Accesible the first partition SC?

The partition set as Accessible is bootable and must be a Storage Card but at the same time it cannot be seen in Windows.

Yes, I selected the partition "SC" and clicked on "set accessible".
However afterwards it is visible in Windows10.

After creating all partitions SC -> SC4, only SC was visible.
Only by clicking on "set accessible" I could make another partition visible in windows - the other were always hidden.

In the beginning: SC was visible and I copied the data. The other partitions were not visible.
Then I made accessible SC2: SC2 was visible and I copied the data. The other partitions were not visible.
Then I made accessible SC4: SC4 was visible and I copied the data. The other partitions were not visible.
Then I made accessible SC: SC was visible. The other partitions were not visible. The MediaNav didn't start from USB.
Then I made accessible SC2: SC2 was visible. The other partitions were not visible. The MediaNav didn't start from USB.
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

I started a second try: formatted the whole stick and redid the 4 partitions with bootice.
I used these settings
02 Setting.JPG

Afterwards I ended again up with for partitions, of which SC was already set accessible and was visible:
02 Fresh Part Table.JPG
(The button set accessible is missing, E is visible in the browser).

Any ideas, what is wrong?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I made this test a quite long time ago.
I will check again and let you know.

Hi @hans007

I made tests and there is a trick to make it start if you have a unit still in running.
You need to install a bootloder for allow the system look on boot to USB. But also having two systems in running this bootloader is one special. This bootloader splash allow you to load a different logo for your system.
So installing this the switch is going smooth at next boot if the USB have first partition correct done and active.
How to do this. Here down you have an archive:

TTCMD for MN1 with FlashBoot

Extract this on root of an empty USB. With the unit in running plug it in unit.
Will start the interface of Total Commander with two windows. In one go to MD/AlteExe and double click first on FlashSplash.exe and click on Demarer and load from same location "Dacia_Booting_defaut_MN1_MN2.bmp" and acknowledge with OK. Wait to finish OK and Quit.
Second time from same location lunch FlashBoot.exe and in same logic load "booter_standalone_mn1_1.12.bin".
When finish you are ready for test the lunch second system from USB. Just turn off the unit, wait 1 min plug the USB partitioned and restart.

Enjoy

Hi @NeeK
Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately it does not work.
You cannot do much wrong concerning "Extract this on root of an empty USB. With the unit in running plug it in unit."

I think the problem is this
if you have a unit still in running
My MediaNav is not running anymore. Its stuck in the bootloop.

I guess this is the end of the road here! :(

Hallo @hans007 vllt. ist dies eine Möglichkeit für dein Prob (siehe Anlage Objekt 1)oder schreibe @wavelow mal an der
hatte auch fast das selbe Prob und hatte den NAND gegen dies ausgetauscht (Anlage Objekt 2). Aach ja lass dir vom ADM die Freigabe für eine PN geben.
Gruss ;)

Anhänge

• Projekt1.png
    Projekt1.png
    950,7 KB · Aufrufe: 42
  • Projekt2.png
    Projekt2.png
    198 KB · Aufrufe: 37
Aber wie gesagt, ich bevorzuge die korrekte Arbeit der Einheit als natives Konzept.

@hans007,
hallo Hans, ich hoffe du verfolgst diesen Thread noch. Da dein Problem ja jetzt vor ca. einem Jahr aufgetreten ist und ich aktuell vor wahrscheinlich dem gleichen Problem stehe wäre es nett, wenn du berichten könntest wie das bei dir ausgegangen ist. Auch bei mir steht das Gerät nach einem fehlerhaften Firmawareupdate durch die Toolbox in einer Bootschleife. Dacia Logo geht an und aus und an ...
Die Renaultwerkstatt hat kurz draufgekuckt und das Gerät zu Schrott erklärt. Schaden um die 800 Euro. Daci Deutschland habe ich um Unterstützung gebeten - anderes Thema. Eine freie Werkstatt will den Fehler für min. 380,00 Eur beheben, soll ich aber einschicken und den KV abwarten. Die Lösungsvorschläge mit USB-Sticks, Zusatzprogrammen, an und ausschalten, abklemmen etc. habe ich alle durch. Ohne jedes Ergebnis. Das Gerät reagiert einfach ohne Firmware auf nix.

Hallo Schwarzwald-Duster,
danke für den Hinweis.
Ich setze darauf das hans007 noch eine email bekommt das sich in seinem Beitrag was getan hat.

Hi Edwald52

Ich habe nach meinem letzten Beitrag aufgegeben. Alle Schritte habe ich wie beschrieben umsetzten können, nur eben den letzten nicht.
Viel Glück!
Hans

Hallo Hans,
danke für die Antwort. Bin ich nicht also der einzige der sich bald nach 1000 Tipps streckt ;-) Die hier angesprochene Lösung konnte ich genau so nachvollziehen. Stick gemacht, Partitionen aktiviert etc.
Aber nach einem weiteren halben Tag das Ergebnis - geht nicht. Der Stick wird kurz angesprochen und weiter nix.
Beim PC würde ich diagnostizieren das das Bios gelöscht/defekt ist.
Wenn ich noch mal nachfragen darf, wie war denn die Lösung nach der Kapitulation ?

Dacianer.de - die Dacia-Community

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
RSQLB1
Zurück