Wo ist mein Dacia

Hallo!

Meinen bitte auch eintragen!
42477 Radevormwald

Danke Vanessa

• Themenstarter Themenstarter
Wie es scheint kommst du mit dem Eintragen nicht mehr so richtig hinterher... Vergiß nicht auf daciaclub.ro in den "english corner" mal wieder vorbei zu sehen... Dort wirt die warteschleife immer länger :huh:

Wenn du schon dabei bist, kannst mich bitte auch für folgenden koordinaten eintragen... 48°07'10.9"N 11°36'42.4"E

Ich glaube das niemand auf daciaclub.ro wartet fuer das eintragen. Die letzten post ist meiner und alle posts oben mein post sind eingetragen.

Du bisst jetzt auch eingetragen. :D

Sauma hasst mich versucht sie auch zu registrieren. :)

es ist gut dass auch leute von ausen die Niederlande eingetragen sind :)

ich weiss mein Deutsch ist schrecklich. Enschuldigung.... aber es gibt kein englisch auf diesem forum so ich versuche es :)

just write in english.that's no problem, i think.
is the thing with the dacia map safe?i mean, all the bad guys in the world who wanna have a dacia can see where they could get one...

There are so many dacia's nowadays. If you follow one you also know where it's parked. It is up to yourself how safe you want to be. The safest way of course is not te request a place on the map. That is just fine :)

If you like the idea and want to have a place on the map, you can still decide how secure you want to be. If you just state the city and country, you will be pinned in the center of that city. A lot of people do that and that's perfectly fine and you're pretty safe. Other people suppy their zip code. This narrows their location down further. It's all what you want to share with the others.

And consider this. If they are going through the hassle and risks of stealing a car. Wouldn't it be more interesting to steal a car that new costs more then 20.000 EUR. Otherwise the return wouldn't be very high :)

Conclusion: It's all up to you :)

P.S.

I see that you supplied a rough location on this forum (Michendorf bei Potsdam). Well the same is done with the map ;)

Dacianer.de - die Dacia-Community

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Vlei
Zurück